Larry Powell is a creative marketer, educator, and Realtor®/Owner with EXP. He is passionate about knowledge and commits himself to making sure buyers and sellers are educated on the real estate process. Speak to any one of his clients and they will applaud his creativity, diplomacy, and calm demeanor. He understands the value of relationships and takes pride in establishing valuable partnerships with his trusted clients. Larry has served as Adjunct Professor of advertising at SMU and Assistant Professor of advertising at the Missouri School of Journalism. Larry authored his first book in 2104. He has received numerous awards and recognitions for his accomplishments. His background allows him to bring a wealth of marketing, management, and negotiating expertise to his clients. In his spare time, Larry loves to read mystery novels, travel to far away places, and spend time with family and friends.
• Graduate of the University of Texas at Arlington
• Former board member of the Dallas Society of Visual Communications
• Member of Leadership Dallas Class of 2000
• Quest for Success Entrepreneur Award for Business Excellence
• Former board of Advisors at ROXY (TCU Student Ad Agency)
• Former board member of the Boys & Girls Clubs
Send Larry a Message
About eXp Realty North Texas
Trust eXp Realty and our team of real estate agents to help you find homes for sale or to sell your current home. We recognize the level of service that the mobile consumer demands. You have information. You have dreams. We possess experience, integrity, and innovation. Together we create leverage to make your dreams a reality.